Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Found: Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

After a long, excruciating work-out when city water is beating down upon your salt-crusted skin and your pores scream for cleansing, do not....I repeat....do not reach for Biore's Pore Unclogging Scrub. It smells like vomit.
One of my girlfriends left this unsuspecting stink bug in my shower after my bachelorette party. So, I tried it (
wouldn't you?). The smell made me tear up.

Today, I tried it again, thinking that perhaps I had been imagining the wretched stench. This time I actually cried.

Would the owner of this tube of torture please step forward and reclaim your possession? Please? Before I think that I was imagining things again and land myself in some sort of institution with padded walls and a profile that reads "Inconsolable hysteria"?

Though I'm beginning to think it was left behind on purpose.

1 comment:

  1. ha! hmm...i don't think it was me. i'm currently using the self heating kind. but i think i have used that before.

    ReplyDelete