Monday, September 28, 2009

Desperate Housewife - Part 3 (of infinite) - Toilet Paper FAIL

The toilet paper I recently purchased is neither soft nor plentiful. What is this? I thought toilet paper was to be one or the other (with only a privileged few able to afford rolls with both attributes).

Gah! Even the Wal-mart stuff I used to buy in my waitressing days was better than this stuff. And to think, we now have to suffer through 24 rolls because I was trying to be all economical and frugal and middle-aged housewife.

Silly, silly me.

3 comments:

  1. go teeping with it.....:) you know want to. All the TUFW friends that I met and I am still best friends will join you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to let you know that I purchased 3 different brands of tp the other day at wal-mart because I had 3 different coupons. And they were about to expire. Props to being frugal and economical and all middle-aged housewife.

    BethE

    ReplyDelete